highway to holiness

We each are on a journey in this life as though traveling on a highway. Each one of our decisions direct us on this highway that ultimately leads us to our final destination, eternity. We need to choose wisely as each decision really does matter. Our most important decision is, what will we do with Jesus. Eternity, Eternity.....where will you spend eternity and what will you do with Jesus! Travel Wisely!





January 8, 2012

This is the Year!

This is the year, I'm going to pour out My Spirit upon all flesh, your sons and daughters will prophecy and you will dream dreams and see visions.  There is none like Me, therefore, there will be none that can do what I have planned for those that seek after Me.  Great things are coming and you will see the provision of the Lord in powerful and unusual ways.  There is much that is coming in both the natural and the supernatural, but those who wait and watch for Me will be the ones that experience the supernatural, which you will need in the coming days.  Do not fret or worry, I do all things well, you will know that it's My hand upon you, as you witness protection and provision.  Look unto Me, the author of every good thing. I will provide all that you need. I will accomplish great things within your Spirit man as you hunger and thirst after Me.  Miracles are on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment