highway to holiness

We each are on a journey in this life as though traveling on a highway. Each one of our decisions direct us on this highway that ultimately leads us to our final destination, eternity. We need to choose wisely as each decision really does matter. Our most important decision is, what will we do with Jesus. Eternity, Eternity.....where will you spend eternity and what will you do with Jesus! Travel Wisely!





January 18, 2012

This is What's Difficult....


When you enter the flow of My presence you will find it is full of power, instruction, wisdom and understanding. I know this is where you want to abide, to live in this place of abundance that I have for you, and yet, you find it difficult to arrive at this place. The battle is within your own flesh not wanting to give up your own desires, giving in to the flesh is easy but not beneficially to the Spirit or to living a life full of the power and presence of God. Life is not difficult because of the things that I send your way... I only give you good and not evil. Life is difficult and painful as you live in the natural. But, I tell you, this life your living is a counterfeit to what I have for you....you have chosen to live second best...you have chosen "Ishmael living", living within the natural realm; instead of " Isaac living", living in the supernatural. I have the best for you and it requires you dying to yourself, as painful as this is to you.....die to your flesh and and live in My Spirit.....the best is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment