highway to holiness

We each are on a journey in this life as though traveling on a highway. Each one of our decisions direct us on this highway that ultimately leads us to our final destination, eternity. We need to choose wisely as each decision really does matter. Our most important decision is, what will we do with Jesus. Eternity, Eternity.....where will you spend eternity and what will you do with Jesus! Travel Wisely!





January 14, 2012

Behold Our God~

"What is it that you need.  What is it that you desire......
There is much happening across the face of the Earth, right now.  But I have placed My Spirit upon you, says the Lord of Host, and as you seek after Me I will come like a strong and mighty wind, you will be caught up into the heavenly realm placed in the powerful presence of God.  I'm going to reveal Myself to you and you will realize, I am the only thing that you need and desire. 
I know you don't understand all that is transpiring in life right now.  Don't be stuck in this place of confusion, trying to figure out what to do and how to do it.  This is a season and time in the world like none other, I have placed a net of safety around you, even though it feels like you're being swept along with the troubles of this life, I will come to your rescue.  You will KNOW that it is from My hand and you will glorify My name.  Do not despair, I am coming with a vengeance and you WILL see the provision and help that you need in this time of crisis".

No comments:

Post a Comment