highway to holiness

We each are on a journey in this life as though traveling on a highway. Each one of our decisions direct us on this highway that ultimately leads us to our final destination, eternity. We need to choose wisely as each decision really does matter. Our most important decision is, what will we do with Jesus. Eternity, Eternity.....where will you spend eternity and what will you do with Jesus! Travel Wisely!





January 3, 2012

Much Bigger~

The Spirit of God is saying, "Do you hear My voice right now? I am telling you to expect exceeding, abundantly above all you can ask, think, dream or imagine, this is what I am going to do.  More than your mind can comprehend, this is what I have in store for those who are looking for Me.  Don't box Me in and try to tell Me how I can do this....It will come in forms that you least expect it.  And get out of the mindset of man, that it has to be financial.....I AM SO MUCH BIGGER THAN THAT~ Will I supply all you need, yes, but I also supply more than you even know you need.  There are things within your Spirit man that you are lacking, and have need of, yet it's unknown to you.  This is where I come in, meeting your needs with more than you can imagine.....I am always working in areas within you that man can not see.  Issues deep within the heart.  This is the need within you that I long to fill, with abundance, blessing, prosperity of the Spirit.  More than you can ask, think, dream or imagine!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment