highway to holiness

We each are on a journey in this life as though traveling on a highway. Each one of our decisions direct us on this highway that ultimately leads us to our final destination, eternity. We need to choose wisely as each decision really does matter. Our most important decision is, what will we do with Jesus. Eternity, Eternity.....where will you spend eternity and what will you do with Jesus! Travel Wisely!





October 26, 2011

"Yield to My Spirit"

The Spirit of God is saying "yield to My Spirit".   There are areas of your life that you still seek to control, and you struggle with completely yielding to My Spirit.  At times you arrive at this place with Me when you give Me permission to use you in all areas of your life, but it only lasts for a moment. TRUST ME.  This is a time in season where I am asking of you to release everything to Me....all your desires, dreams and wishes, there is so much more that I have for you, but it will not come as long as you hold on tightly to those things that you think you can control. I have good things for you ~ allow Me to be the author of the rest of your life story.

No comments:

Post a Comment