highway to holiness

We each are on a journey in this life as though traveling on a highway. Each one of our decisions direct us on this highway that ultimately leads us to our final destination, eternity. We need to choose wisely as each decision really does matter. Our most important decision is, what will we do with Jesus. Eternity, Eternity.....where will you spend eternity and what will you do with Jesus! Travel Wisely!





October 26, 2011

Out of Our Control~

Don't grow weary in well doing.  I have not called you to live a life that you can accomplish in the natural.  I have put upon you a mantle that can only be accomplished through My strength.  If it were something that you would be able to do within your self ~ then you would receive the credit for it.  I am worthy of all praise and I will not share My glory with anyone.  I alone will  receive the glory for the things that can only be accomplished by My Spirit.  Look out side of your self and into the Spirit of God, because I am impressing upon you to live at a level that requires more from you than you are able to do on your own.  I make dry bones come to life.  I part the sea.  I calm the storms.  I raise the dead.  I heal the lame, and blind eyes see.  I open the Earth and entomb rebellious Korah.  I cause the ax head to swim. I make a donkey speak......
Why would you even consider trying to perform in life from your own strength and ability when I offer you the supernatural power from My Spirit to live, move and have your being.
Live beyond your self  and LIVE through Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment