highway to holiness

We each are on a journey in this life as though traveling on a highway. Each one of our decisions direct us on this highway that ultimately leads us to our final destination, eternity. We need to choose wisely as each decision really does matter. Our most important decision is, what will we do with Jesus. Eternity, Eternity.....where will you spend eternity and what will you do with Jesus! Travel Wisely!





October 26, 2011

Access Wide Open~

This is not a time to wait but to press on and move into all that I want you to do in this hour. I have given you the Keys to Heaven....come and enter in. The access to Me is wide open and I will meet with you and give you all that you need to accomplish those things that I have put within your Spirit to do. It is not by your might or by your power so why do you continue to worry and look within your self for something that you can't even do with out ME.  It is by My Spirit that you will accomplish these things that I have placed within you, says the Spirit of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment