highway to holiness

We each are on a journey in this life as though traveling on a highway. Each one of our decisions direct us on this highway that ultimately leads us to our final destination, eternity. We need to choose wisely as each decision really does matter. Our most important decision is, what will we do with Jesus. Eternity, Eternity.....where will you spend eternity and what will you do with Jesus! Travel Wisely!





October 12, 2011

My Voice~

Do you hear My voice in the thunder.  Can you see My strength in the waves.  Can you feel My force when the winds blow or do you acknowledge My presence in the breeze.   I am all around you, My presence is as near as you allow.  I don’t set the limitations of our relationship….it is solely yours to control.  I  do things to cause our relationship to flourish; I will seek for your attention to acknowledge My name, but it's always up to you, My child, to respond as I offer you My grace.  I come to you gently, calling to the stillness of your heart.  You never need to question or ever wonder if I am by your side.  Truth is, I will never leave you or forsake you, only you alone can ignore Me and abandon this gift of grace.  I am ever knocking and earnestly calling out your name.  When you hear the thunders rumble or hear the ocean's roaring waves remember it's My voice calling, respond and don't hesitate.

No comments:

Post a Comment