highway to holiness

We each are on a journey in this life as though traveling on a highway. Each one of our decisions direct us on this highway that ultimately leads us to our final destination, eternity. We need to choose wisely as each decision really does matter. Our most important decision is, what will we do with Jesus. Eternity, Eternity.....where will you spend eternity and what will you do with Jesus! Travel Wisely!





October 19, 2011

"Climb Aboard"

Higher, so much higher are My ways, says the Lord Almighty. 
When you experience pain and suffering beyond your ability to control, I see an opportunity for a miracle.
When you travel through the "valley of death" fear no evil for I am with you.  This "valley" has a very different feel than your every day trial.  In the Spirit realm, it has a uniqueness about it and you know "I have never walked this route before". It is definitely a path, that in the natural feels of danger.  But I speak "Peace" to you because I am with you.  I know the terrain is rough and the edges are jagged, but I am holding your hand and at times I carry you on My shoulders. I am walking this with you.  I know this path is narrow and has steep drop-offs, but I have a different perspective.
I see new growth, I see new life, I see a freshness in the spirit, I see an impartation that is on the horizon, I see victory.
You're welcome to climb on My shoulders as we walk this together, you will see the view is much different from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment