highway to holiness

We each are on a journey in this life as though traveling on a highway. Each one of our decisions direct us on this highway that ultimately leads us to our final destination, eternity. We need to choose wisely as each decision really does matter. Our most important decision is, what will we do with Jesus. Eternity, Eternity.....where will you spend eternity and what will you do with Jesus! Travel Wisely!





November 6, 2011

WOW~ It's Almost HERE!


The Spirit of the Lord says, "there's a fresh wind of My Spirit that is about to break forth".  And those things that you have been contending for will come to pass.  You will see it come to fruition in these next few months.  I have seen you waiting and crying out "when God, when".  Well, I'm telling you now, "the time has come for those that have labored and toiled for righteousness sake, " your ship has arrived", " it will not delay any longer".  A momentous thing has occurred in the heavenly realm and I have spoken the word "do not delay any longer" !!!  This is a time like never before in all of history, you will see the Glory of the Lord and the presence of My power in ways that no man could ever do.  There will be those that will try to copy or imitate My presence, but it will be a sad rendition of My glory.  When the power of My presence comes, you cannot stand under My presence, it will cause both believers and unbelievers alike to bow their knee to the Most Holy One, you will worship and adore Me, the One and Only, the King of Kings. The presence and power that will exude from Me will cause the lame to walk and the blind to see.  Healing, Restoration and much, much more will occur in My Name and My Name alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment