highway to holiness

We each are on a journey in this life as though traveling on a highway. Each one of our decisions direct us on this highway that ultimately leads us to our final destination, eternity. We need to choose wisely as each decision really does matter. Our most important decision is, what will we do with Jesus. Eternity, Eternity.....where will you spend eternity and what will you do with Jesus! Travel Wisely!





November 4, 2011

Eternal Interest~

Approach the Throne of God with an utterance that can only be heard in the heavenlies.  I hear the deep cry of your soul and I will respond to the needs that you have.  I am not short-sighted, but I have your eternal interest embedded within Me. Do not look outward to the  things of this world, but look to Me, the author and the finisher of your faith.  I have invested the life of My Son for you, so don't think that I don't care, that I don't know you or I don't see you.  My eye has never left you, I have given My Son to redeem you, what have you given Me?  I am looking for you to give your all to Me, as you seek after Me I will provide what you need.  I see the things you need through an eternal perspective, says the Spirit of the Lord, and you will soon understand that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment