highway to holiness

We each are on a journey in this life as though traveling on a highway. Each one of our decisions direct us on this highway that ultimately leads us to our final destination, eternity. We need to choose wisely as each decision really does matter. Our most important decision is, what will we do with Jesus. Eternity, Eternity.....where will you spend eternity and what will you do with Jesus! Travel Wisely!





November 19, 2011

Freedom~

    Cast aside those things that weigh you down.  The Spirit of the Lord says, this heaviness of heart is not from Me.  I offer freedom from your weariness and I replace it with a light heart and an ease of My Spirit.  Develop this place with Me, lingering in My presence, not rushed by the cares of your mind.  In the quiet of the night you will find Me there.  In the stillness of your mind, you will find Me there.  Where ever you go, I am there when you choose to seek Me.  There is none like Me, I truly stick closer than a brother.  It's always up to your option in choosing to speak to Me or to allow Me in to speak to the quietness of your Spirit.  It's in moments like these, when I transfer the things from this world that have been embedded in your mind, into the things unseen, that impart a heavenly destiny. This is when your mind is renewed and your brokenness is healed.  I am the lifter of your head.....Time in My presence is time well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment