highway to holiness

We each are on a journey in this life as though traveling on a highway. Each one of our decisions direct us on this highway that ultimately leads us to our final destination, eternity. We need to choose wisely as each decision really does matter. Our most important decision is, what will we do with Jesus. Eternity, Eternity.....where will you spend eternity and what will you do with Jesus! Travel Wisely!





July 31, 2011

I Am With You~

Spend time with Me.  In My presence you will find fullness of joy.  I am working ~ even when you can’t see the results of what I am doing at this very moment.  Great things are happening right now in the heavenly realm.  There is a flowing of My Spirit that is causing the very movement of the land to restructure.  For the Greatness of who I am is going to be revealed on the face of this land.  Many will cry out to Me in their final moments and I will remember them and I will not turn My back on them.  Many will cry out in a loud voice saying there is no God because of the tragedy that is plaguing the earth right now.  But I am sending warriors out to do battle cries saying, 'The King is here, He has arrived and we are to give Him Glory.  We are to give Him Praise.  We are to adore and worship the One and Only who is Holy and True.'  There will be many who will be looking for the return of the Messiah, they will recognize the signs and they will begin to rejoice because they see the end is drawing near.  Now hear My Words spoken to you today.  "ReJoice because I am with you and I will never leave you or forsake you."

No comments:

Post a Comment