highway to holiness

We each are on a journey in this life as though traveling on a highway. Each one of our decisions direct us on this highway that ultimately leads us to our final destination, eternity. We need to choose wisely as each decision really does matter. Our most important decision is, what will we do with Jesus. Eternity, Eternity.....where will you spend eternity and what will you do with Jesus! Travel Wisely!





August 4, 2011

"REJOICE"

“Don’t despair I am working all things for your good.  I have never left you or abandon you.  This is a season of leaning on Me and I will show Myself to be great.  I am filling you this very moment with the strength and power of My words.  I am more than enough for you.  I have not asked you to do something that I will not equip within you to complete.  I am watching over you and directing your every step.  You will not miss the things that I have for you to do in these last days.  But you are advancing even now into a new realm in My presence that will empower you to do greater things.  Don’t allow these thoughts to become words and say, "My God has forgotten me".  Because I am directing you to speak "truth" and the truth is I have never left you.  My eyes are always watching you.  I have every hair on your head numbered.  So no, I have not forgotten you.  I love you and I will complete all the things I have spoken to you.  Rejoice!!!!” Says the Spirit of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment