highway to holiness

We each are on a journey in this life as though traveling on a highway. Each one of our decisions direct us on this highway that ultimately leads us to our final destination, eternity. We need to choose wisely as each decision really does matter. Our most important decision is, what will we do with Jesus. Eternity, Eternity.....where will you spend eternity and what will you do with Jesus! Travel Wisely!





August 12, 2011

Abundance~

“Abundance from above will flow upon My children in this hour.  I have an abundance of health, provision, joy, peace, and an abundance of My Spirit and Power to deliver those that are oppressed and bound by the things of this world.  I am Great and Mighty there is none like Me so establish your Spirit upon Me and I will flood you with a wealth of My Spirit that will satisfy your every longing.  Do you hear My voice calling out to you….as you listen for Me I am speaking the things that I have for you to accomplish in this hour. And you will need an abundance of My Spirit to complete the assignments that I have for you.  Don’t delay but make it a necessary part of your day to seek after Me as if your very life depends on it…because it does!”

1 comment: