highway to holiness

We each are on a journey in this life as though traveling on a highway. Each one of our decisions direct us on this highway that ultimately leads us to our final destination, eternity. We need to choose wisely as each decision really does matter. Our most important decision is, what will we do with Jesus. Eternity, Eternity.....where will you spend eternity and what will you do with Jesus! Travel Wisely!





July 13, 2011

Gifts from The Father~

Hear My voice calling you.  I love you with an everlasting love.  Come, I want to pour on you more than enough.  There are people and life situations that have tried to take the promise that I’ve given to you.  But, the gift belongs to you.  It has My signature on it.  Don’t allow discouragement to slow you down.  Come and receive what I have given to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment