highway to holiness

We each are on a journey in this life as though traveling on a highway. Each one of our decisions direct us on this highway that ultimately leads us to our final destination, eternity. We need to choose wisely as each decision really does matter. Our most important decision is, what will we do with Jesus. Eternity, Eternity.....where will you spend eternity and what will you do with Jesus! Travel Wisely!





July 7, 2011

Anchor Yourself~

Anchor yourself to the solid rock which is immovable, unchanging and true.  These are days of trials, uncertainty, days of confusion and of waiting.  But the best is yet to come.  The Spirit of the Lord says, “Look unto Me, I do all things well and I work according to My plan and not the ways of man.  There is much I will do in and through you as you look unto Me.  I have not abandon or forsaken you.  I will fulfill all that I have spoken to you.  Don’t look to the left or to the right.  But look to Me, I will guide you and make the way straight for you to accomplish all that I have planned for you to do.  Cling to the Rock and I will anchor your soul.    

No comments:

Post a Comment