highway to holiness

We each are on a journey in this life as though traveling on a highway. Each one of our decisions direct us on this highway that ultimately leads us to our final destination, eternity. We need to choose wisely as each decision really does matter. Our most important decision is, what will we do with Jesus. Eternity, Eternity.....where will you spend eternity and what will you do with Jesus! Travel Wisely!





September 14, 2012

Safely Under My Wing~

"When the winds blow and the storm is fierce, I am with you.
I'm not hiding in the shadows....No, I am the shadow maker.
I am a strong and mighty tower that is immovable.
So when the storm rages, you will find Me, not in the shadows hiding, but I will hide you under My shadow.  There you will find rest and comfort for your soul as you wait out the storm, tucked safely under the shadow of My wing."

1 comment: