highway to holiness

We each are on a journey in this life as though traveling on a highway. Each one of our decisions direct us on this highway that ultimately leads us to our final destination, eternity. We need to choose wisely as each decision really does matter. Our most important decision is, what will we do with Jesus. Eternity, Eternity.....where will you spend eternity and what will you do with Jesus! Travel Wisely!





February 1, 2012

All You Need.

"Not only do I have spiritual provision for you, but also financial provision, provision for health, and provision for emotional well being.  Do not believe the lies of the enemy that this is how it's always been and this is how it will remain.  I'm much greater than any problem or situation you are currently under or a lingering problem embedded from your past.  I am your mighty Savior and redeemer, deliverer, healer, advocate and friend. I am MASTER, RULER, JUDGE; I am the KING OF ALL KINGS, I have the final say, and I say I am for you.  Tap into Me, the one who has the power to raise the dead and the giver of every good thing. I am all that you need."

No comments:

Post a Comment