highway to holiness

We each are on a journey in this life as though traveling on a highway. Each one of our decisions direct us on this highway that ultimately leads us to our final destination, eternity. We need to choose wisely as each decision really does matter. Our most important decision is, what will we do with Jesus. Eternity, Eternity.....where will you spend eternity and what will you do with Jesus! Travel Wisely!





June 16, 2011

Heart to Heart ~

"What is it that you want, what is it that you need ~ I have a vast supply.   I am looking for a people who will honor Me not just in word but in Spirit.  I am not interested in a one-sided relationship.  My love for you is never ending ~ I desire all of you, not parts of who you are and not when it's only convenient for you.  I want a people who will worship Me with feeling and meaning behind the Words in the songs you sing to Me.  Not just routine or a thoughtless time spent with Me.  Engage your heart, mind and Spirit when you come to Me and I will not disappoint you."

No comments:

Post a Comment